I am facing the problem as the title mention.
When using the selector, the selector indicate the whole screen instead of the specific element.
This problem occur at the server only as when I tested on my own pc, the workflow is successful to run.
This problem just occur two day ago, before this, the workflow in the virtual machine work fine.
I tried to search online but can’t found any solution.
The method I tried to do is :
- Check the version of extension and Edge in machine and in my pc- is same
- Check the modern Design Experience - is off
- Reinstall the extension
- Create a new workflow and rebuild a simple workflow ( open browser and type into)
I also did check on the UI Explorer, the content there is different which what in my pc
In the virtual machine :
<wnd app='msedge.exe' cls='Chrome_WidgetWin_1' title='https:......'/> <wnd cls='Chrome_WidgetWin_2' /> <wnd cls='Internet Explorer_Server' />
In my pc :
<html app='msedge.exe' url='https:......' /> <webctrl tag='HTML' />
Beside that, when I use the select region option, it shows that ‘this browser is not supported’
PS:The automation is run on the IE mode page.
And when I tried it in google.com that is not IE mode, the UiPath successful select the element. Thus, I thinks that it is not MsEdge extension problem.