Selecting ui element on temporary right-click list on windows 10

Hi Masters of Uipath,

I am really new to UI path. When I try to capture right clicking on wifi settings in win10’s task manual and then select “open network & internet settings”. There is no way for me to identify this link. When I try to capture with the OCR activity, and try to indicate on screen. The moment I click the mouse, the context manual disappears. Is there a way to select the control in Uipath? I think it will solve my problem if a express key combination exists for triggering the capture “indicate on screen” is available.

Best Regards,
G

Hi @guang_yang

You need to add 2 click activities.

1st activity to click on network icon - for which you can select click type as BTN_RIGHT.

For 2nd click activity click on Indicate on screen and then press F2, which will hold the capture for 3 seconds. In the meantime you can manually right click on the network icon which will open the popup and after the end of hold time you can click on the open network & internet settings menu item to capture the selector.

Thanks,
Madhura

1 Like

Thanks @Madhuraj for the detailed instructions. That has solved my issue wonderfully. The delayed capture was powerful option to use. I should have read the instruction more carefully.
Best Regards,
G

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.