Select Item on Drop down box not helping

@ppr see attached.
Also I did use a select item before. It did select the item but the control does not pass to the main web page after the selection. After the item is selected nothing happens…it just freezes.

I even sent a enter after that by + “[k(enter)]” and a send hot key.

Use Select Item and After the right value is selected, usee the same selector in a click activity.

@Devarajan_Sundaresan
ignore my post from above, once you click on the caret then it looks like your screenshot

However there is no reason to encounter on the first look. Your box should work on with select item in a way like
attach browser to page
use select item with the selector from above (recommended to add the form tag as well, see my post from above)

for analysis reasons you modify the pattern to
attach browser
click with click on select box to expand it + set a delay after to 7500
click / select item

Thank you @ppr and @bcorrea - I tired the simulate click (with delay after 7500) and a select item following that. The item is getting selected. However after the item is selected, the pop-up window should close and the selected item should get populated in the non-editable box in the parent webpage which is not happening.
UiPath is proceeding with the subsequent activities with just the drop down filled with the selected item. What is missing?

I used a “Type Into” activity with a + “[k(enter)]”. Now an item is selected and the control is going back to the parent webpage with the selected item.

The problem now is - the required item is not getting selected. e.,g I am sending “James” in the “Type into” but the item getting selected is “Jack” as it is first in the drop down which is arranged alphabetically. How can I make the exact name is getting selected? thanks

@Devarajan_Sundaresan
In your current Analysis Error Phase now cross checking with find children Activity can be recommended.

In a First step IT should be evaluated that find children should retrieve all select items.then lets See for the next step