Select date from calendar

It is simple just write the date in the excel sheet as ‘10/02/2019’ and use ‘Type Into’ activity and click on ‘Type Into’ activity and in the properties pane just check the following check boxes: Activate, ClickBeforeTyping, Empty Field, Simulate Type. It will work. Just try this

Hi Ejaz44 ,

The problem is not to write the date in the excel sheet. it can be easily write it over as you said.

the actual problem statement is, How to select the given date in the calendar in any app/tool.

@Palaniyappan
@beesheep
@TimK
From this screen on Citrix I am trying to select only yesterday date

And for that I have Given below code:-

But it is not clicking exact yesterday date… It is clicking somewhere on that calender… How to make Accurate ???

Regards,
Keshav

Fine
Can i have a view on the CV Click activity if possible buddy
Cheers @keshav

1 Like

@Palaniyappan
Yes I Think It is not taking Getdate variable which I am passing.

Actually I have given the Getdate variable while passing the click activity but once i have indicated it on screen it is not showing in the property panel.

Thanks,
Kesahv

@Palaniyappan

Yesterday date is stored in Getdate variable but in String format. But In click activity I need to pass the input in image format as shown in property panel. That is the problem… How to resolve it??

Regards,
Keshav

Hi @keshav,
Can you write the date (Yesterday’s date) in an excel sheet in from which you are getting the data and simply get the date using type into activity

Can you please share a screenshot of the sequence?

Hi,

I hope this will help you.
I do it in two parts: first i type into and the i select the day (my variable is called “dia” It’s day in Portuguese)

1 Like

i need to select the date dynamically by taking the input date from excel …can u suggesst some solutions

i need to select the date dynamically by taking the input date from excel …can u suggesst some solutions

1 Like

hei , i have the same question , could any one help ?

Hi @shilparamun,

r u working with Vistara application?..i am working on same and stuck with calendar date.
please tell me… how do you fixed this issue…there are id change for last row.

Hi ac,

+variablename+ didnt work for me. But your logic is spot on. Thanks !!!. I used dynamic selector.

If you use {{variablename}} instead of +variablename+, it should work. It worked for me.

Thanks,
Himanshu

Hi,

I am working on vistaraweb application.
I am unable to capture date dynamically using Automation Anywhere. Could you suggest the solution ASAP please…???

Hi,

Could you tel me how to give variable name?

Hi Madhu,

Please check the following documentation

Hope this helps

Thanks,
Himanshu

Thanks for the reply Himanshu,
But I am trying same steps and i am not getting the results.
Can you please explain the steps you are telling about ASAP.
I am bit confused.

Can you tell me how to do in automation anywhere?

This is a snapshot from my code - I have entered the variable name, which is an int32 type, in front of aaname. This contains the date value in integer that i want to select in the calendar…