Select date from calendar

Oh…No worries bro…as u suggested, Wait for someone to help me on this

1 Like

Hello,

thank you for your inquiry.

(Assuming you are on the right month) You can use find text position activity.

Then assign the UiElement to a click activity.

Regards.

3 Likes

@bala0402 Since you are said the calender is in CITRIX app and you can’t type into textfield unless u click on calender, one way you can do is considering each date as Image.

Go through below example where the user selects the Calculator Number keys as Image.

1 Like

In my case, the date is not same all the time. I have stored the required date inside an excel document and now the need is to fetch that value and select the same date from the calender. How should I do this?

Hi, by any chance did you manage to find the solution?

I am also looking for a solution for this.

Hi, I read date from excel sheet and I want to select the date in date picker dynamically.

This is my syntax. but it’s not working.Can anyone help me to come out of this.

hope you tried this ?

Hello, have you solved this problem? I also have this problem now.What is the final plan?

Hi, I had tried the Calender sample and modified to my web. But its failed and give error “Cannot find UI Element corresponding to this selector”. Pls help…tq

Hi,
Can you help me in how to type the date that is coming from the excel.

I have the same issue…
I can write but i have always to click in the date.
I try to pass the variable “day” to the aaname selector but it didn’t work

@ac_couto6 - Can you please share selectors of any 2 dates from current month and selectors of 3-4 different dates from different months (or year)?

Hi Kumar,

I already done it! :wink:
i did in the “expression Editor” -
webctrl aaname=‘“+dia+”’ parentid=‘ui-datepicker-div’ tag=‘A’ /
and it worked

Hi ac_couto6,

Can you please share the sample workflow for the activity. Thanks

It is simple just write the date in the excel sheet as ‘10/02/2019’ and use ‘Type Into’ activity and click on ‘Type Into’ activity and in the properties pane just check the following check boxes: Activate, ClickBeforeTyping, Empty Field, Simulate Type. It will work. Just try this

Hi Ejaz44 ,

The problem is not to write the date in the excel sheet. it can be easily write it over as you said.

the actual problem statement is, How to select the given date in the calendar in any app/tool.

@Palaniyappan
@beesheep
@TimK
From this screen on Citrix I am trying to select only yesterday date

And for that I have Given below code:-

But it is not clicking exact yesterday date… It is clicking somewhere on that calender… How to make Accurate ???

Regards,
Keshav

Fine
Can i have a view on the CV Click activity if possible buddy
Cheers @keshav

1 Like

@Palaniyappan
Yes I Think It is not taking Getdate variable which I am passing.

Actually I have given the Getdate variable while passing the click activity but once i have indicated it on screen it is not showing in the property panel.

Thanks,
Kesahv

@Palaniyappan

Yesterday date is stored in Getdate variable but in String format. But In click activity I need to pass the input in image format as shown in property panel. That is the problem… How to resolve it??

Regards,
Keshav