Search for Vendor (Tax ID into the Vendor Tax ID field) Final Certification

Greetings of the day!!
Hope you are doing well!

I have prepared Search for Vendor (Tax ID into the Vendor Tax ID field) assignment for submission in final certification but i got only 60% and i didn’t get pass marks.
Please help to resolve field criteria.

Check TransactionItem Varaible and arguments data type to be the correct one,
Please make sure your arguments have the proper type and direction,
Please make sure you’ve used the proper activities for loging in ACME platform. ,
Please make sure you’ve read the statement of the exercise and clearly understood it and also used the proper URL and credentials for ACME,
Please make sure you’re using the CloseAllApplications.xaml correctly as stated by the REFramework tutorial. ,
Please make sure you’re using the KillAllProcesses.xaml correctly as stated by the REFramework tutorial,
Please make sure you have properly named your input activities.,
Please make sure you have properly named your output activities.,
Please make sure you’re correctly using the TransactionItem depending on your exercise. ,
Please make sure you’re using the TransactionData as showed in the Advanced Training.,
Please make sure you’re correctly using the TransactionData.,
Please make sure you’re not using any hardcoded values in non-xaml files.,
Please make sure you’re correctly using the TransactionItem depending on your exercise.

If project zip file require then please let us know (itsvinayuipath@gmail.com) .

Thanks
Vinay

Please have a look at this blog from Devarajan Sundaresan. Make sure you’re following everything he has suggested in his blog.