Scroll and check in a menu webpage

Hi all,

I need to scroll in a long list of menu webpage and in this menu I should to “check” all items with a specific name. Do you know how can i do this?

I tried to test 2 types of sequence but unsuccessfully:

The First one:
I used a recording sequence in which I clicked on the scroll bar, and I put this element in a While activity. And then I add a text exist activity followed by a check or click OCR Text activity

The second one:
I used an open browser activity followed by a text exist and then an “if” activity in which I add a click OCR text in then and a send hodkey (pgdn) activity in else

Thanks

Check this

• Occurrence - If the string in the Text field appears more than once in the indicated UI element, specify here the number of the occurrence that you want to click. For example, if the string appears 4 times and you want to click the first occurrence, write 1 in this field. The default value is 1.

Thanks @KarthikByggari that doesn’t work and he don’t drop down in the page menu.

Does exist activity works ? I mean does element which you are looking for exists ? If so then don’t use OCR click text but just use Click activity with specified selector.

Yes, your right my does exist activity doesn’t work.