Screen Scraping with OCR - Need to retrieve the HTML content in an output file

Hello all,

Need some help. I am trying to scrape some OCR data on the Web after a file upload on the website. That works fine but I want to have an output file for that data. I tried, GetText, Building a DataTable and also a Write CVS. It’s not throwing any error but I’m not sure what step am I missing, that the data I want as the output, doesn’t get displayed.
What am I doing wrong ? I am attaching my working XAML file. Upload Data.xaml (20.6 KB)

1 Like

buddy you have created the datatable with build datatable and tried to convert to csv file…but did you try to insert data to that datatable…thats what is missing here buddy.for that you can use add datarow activity and add the data obtained from screen scrapping to datatable and here is your xaml buddy
csv.zip (4.6 KB)

Kindly try this and let know whether this works or not buddy
Cheers @SG5

Hi Palaniyappan,

Thanks for the detaileDataResults.xlsx (41.2 KB)
d response. I tried to modify those changes, but still my CSV is not displaying what I’m looking for.
So let me ask you this - bascially just to get the OCR data output in any form, is there another better way that I might be able to use? It doesn’t have to be CSV or Data table. Please suggest. Really looking for help :slight_smile:

Buddy OCR data output, taking it in a common note we can get output through any OCR activities like Screen scraping which will gives us output with a variable of type string and ocr image activities which will again give us output in a form of string variable, if this variable has value with delimiters between strings, or in a unstructured form, you can pass this variable as input to Generate data table activity which will convert the unstructured form of data to structured data in a form of table, which can be used further buddy
But in your case it seems like though you had a csv file ready, it was not fed to a datatable which can be used for further activiites like write range activities…
Kindly check that once buddy
Cheers @SG5

Hello again,
Thank you so much for the suggestion. I made some changes. I’m trying this new sample flow. Created a data table right after the screenscrape and then I have the Generated Table in the flow. I also created a new variable ViewTable and then did a new Append and Write CSV. But now throwing this error. Initially the CSV was coming blank. So what am I’m missing. I’m trying different things.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Palaniyappan,

Not sure if you saw my message below. I tried some variation and still not able to acheive my results. Please let me know, if I’m doing it correctly or what is missing ?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile: