Screen scraping and split data

Hi,
i have data like this but i want value after ? have one answer that i need to save only
see we have 3 question in bellow given data -

Faisal BaseKasaragod, Kerala, IndiaWork experienceSales ExecutiveDubai,United Arab EmiratesFeb 2007-PresentFaisalbaseSales and Marketing ManagerDubai, United Arab Emirates2007-PresentEducationBASE EducationComputer Based Information Systems2007-2016GHSFinished 2007ResponsesDO YOU HAVE BIKE?YesDO YOU KNOW KANADA?NoDO YOU HAVE 6 MONTH EXPERIENCE IN SALES?Yes

Hi pls help me

@2coms Can you please explain what you want to Perform in a Bit more detail ? :sweat_smile:

What is the Input?
What operation you want to perform?
How will the Expected Output be?

thanks for response @supermanPunch
i have text data in web app in message box
there is 3 question
question is available in like this
DO YOU HAVE BIKE? and ans is ‘yes’
and question is dynamic and ans is dynamic but all ans come after ? mark
i need to split data all ans and save in different different column
msg are coming like this
Faisal BaseKasaragod, Kerala, IndiaWork experienceSales ExecutiveDubai,United Arab EmiratesFeb 2007-PresentFaisalbaseSales and Marketing ManagerDubai, United Arab Emirates2007-PresentEducationBASE EducationComputer Based Information Systems2007-2016GHSFinished 2007ResponsesDO YOU HAVE BIKE?YesDO YOU KNOW KANADA?NoDO YOU HAVE 6 MONTH EXPERIENCE IN SALES?Yes

@2coms What is the Data before “DO YOU HAVE BIKE?” From Where is it getting included?
Can it be removed?

yes we can remove but question is dynamically
i need only three ans which come ? mark
question is always changing but ans will come after ? mark

question is changing like this
Are you comfortable in field sales (travelling nearby in day to visit clients) ?

Yes, I am comfortable with sales

Do you have bike with Licence?

Yes

Do you have 6 month experience in sales?

Yes

Do you have any spaces after the question mark like DO YOU HAVE BIKE? Yes DO YOU KNOW KANADA? No . Any spaces there for the question mark .Also you have many question but you want only the first three questions?

@satheeshkumar.a1
no space between question and ans
question is changing for every msg
in one msg we have 3 question

Try this regex

Thanks
@2coms

@2coms Will the data upto “Responses” be the same always ?

yes “Responses” be the same always ?

Answer also dymanic right? It will not be same as Yes or No. If so then what are the answer you have . Do you have that details?

ans is also change in some question

@2coms We might need different data of each type that you have to understand the problem and to check if it is possible to bring up a Solution on it. So all Type inputs are appreciated :sweat_smile:

any one there for help me

If the answer is dynamic then we need to know what are the answers will happen based on that we can split it up and write into separate column. Get the details of answer values. Then

1. Create variable(BeforeSplitVar) and split the value after ?
  2. Assign the value of after ? into some other variable(AfterSplitVar)
  3. Use excel application scope and insert the column value(AfterSplitVar)

Thanks @satheeshkumar.a1 i am trying