Scrapping last 4 week data dynamically

It is a string type

Here’s the excel file
New Microsoft Excel Worksheet.xlsx (8.8 KB)

Its a string type ( As when we will scrape the data from the portal it will be by default in string )

New Microsoft Excel Worksheet.xlsx (8.8 KB)

Hi!

The format of the date is string. but it is not in the correct format. when we convert this string to date or string to preferred format. It’s throwing an error like the input string is not in the correct format. so, we can’t convert.

Refer this post below!!

Regards,
NaNi

Ok thanks for the info

I’d like to request to scroll up & watch my question with the screenshots

Then please tell me how can get the data for the last 4 week’s row( Look at the grid data in the screenshot)

Can I scrape directly or do i need to scrape the entire table & then need to filter out the desired data?

Thanks

Main.xaml (12.0 KB)
I have updated the wf. Please try nw

Hello @Jiban_Kumar_Das,

You can achieve this in the following ways…

1. In that application try to use CTRL+F-> Find dialogue box will appear in that box pass the MM-dd you will get the selected data use DataScraping/Get Text for those rows. Make sure you’ve created the Template datatable to store the data.

2. Send one Hotkey-pgdn or END You will get the latest records on the last. Use GetFull text or DataScraping to achieve this task.

3. Scrape the entire datatable using DataScraping do Filters/Modifications according to your requirement.

Regards,
NaNi

1 Like

Did this work?

Thanks alot
Let me try

On the 3ed point- can you specify the expression for it please?

I tried running your file, this time the execution is not moving into the for each loop
Its kinda weird

Have you tried running it at your end ?

yes was working fine for me

there is an extra space in the date for 1st row alone…that was the issue…i have handled it in the code

1 Like

Thanks a lot man, now it’s actually working

just wanted to understand the changes you made, like how?

prev expression=
DateTime.ParseExact(CurrentRow(“Date”).ToString.,System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture) > DateTime.Now.AddDays(-36)

Current expression=(The solution)

DateTime.ParseExact(CurrentRow(“Date”).ToString.Replace(" “,”“)+”-"+Now.Year.ToString,“dd-MM-yyyy”,System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture) > DateTime.Now.AddDays(-36)

Please explain what was causing the issue :slight_smile:

DateTime.ParseExact(CurrentRow(“Date”).ToString.Replace(" “,”“) -there was an extra space in the date for 1st row in the excel and i am removing it using replace function…

Please mark the appropriate thread as solution if this helped you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.