Scraping website and saving the state of the browser

Hi,

I’m trying to scrape this website:

https://publicportal.fresno.courts.ca.gov/FRESNOPORTAL/Home/Dashboard/26

Please enter data as shown below:

Click submit. Now, we need to loop through and click on each case number. Notice how you can’t click on a case number and open in new tab or window. Also, when you click on a case number, you can’t go back to your search results.

My question is this. How can I save the state of the search results page, click a case number, and get back to the saved state of the search results page? Is it possible to do this?

Thank you.

@JJOhYeah When using a Click Activity, there’s a Key Modifiers option in the Properties panel. Enable “Ctrl”, this will open the page as a new tab. Attach to the new tab once its open and then close it when done, rinse and repeat :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Also the link provided works but without any case information we cant see the Submit Results

1 Like

We can use find childrens here. After find children we can iterate theough each elemnt to store its url which can be used for next steps of automation

1 Like

This website doesn’t allow for new tabs. If you go to the main page that I have listed above, and fill out information as I have, you can see that opening up a new tab for each search result doesn’t work. You will also notice that using the go back activity doesn’t work either. Thank you for your response. The question here is, can UiPath save the state of the browser, like Kofax RPA?

Thank you. This is the method that I resorted to.

1 Like