Scrape returned blank text

I have an excel with a bunch of row. I am entering information from these rows into an application, one row at a time. At the end of each row I hit Submit. Once submitted it should return a transaction #. I want to use Get OCR text to copy this # and add it to the last column in the same sheet. I am stuck at 2 places:
1 - Everytime the bot is able to process the first transaction, but on the next transaction it says: Scrape returned blank text.
2 - Which Activity should I use to add transaction # to the corresponding row in the existing table?
Thank You for your assistance.

THis is what my Get OCR Selector looks like:

@AashishLimaye

Welcome back to the UiPath community.

It’s looks like selector issue. I guess one of the attribute contains the scraped value and we have to replace that value with wild card or remove that attribute from selector. Could you please show me screenshot of the selector and so that we can help you.

You have to read index of the row.

Int index = inputDT.Rows.IndexOf(row)+2

And to write into Excel file use Write Cell Activity and pass that scraped value and mention Range as “C”+index.Tostring

This is the selector:
I have tried keeping aaname and aastate checked and unchecked. No luck.

For appending data to an existing column do I have to first append the DT and then paste that DT into excel? Or is there a way to directly update an existing excel?

@AashishLimaye

1. First use Read Range activity to read the data from excel file and will give you output as DataTable and say ‘inputDT’.

2. And then use ForEach Row activity to iterate that DataTable.

ForEach row in inputDT
    Int index = inputDT.Rows.IndexOf(row)+2
    Enter into web application by using type into Activity and pass row(“ColumnName”).Tostring
    Read the value from web application
    Write into Excel file using Write Cell Activity

Value: getScrapedData
Range: “C”+index.Tostring

Here, C refers to column. You can change it based on which cell you want to write.