Scheduling BOTS in HAA Orchestrator

Hi All,

I have 10 jobs scheduled in the on-prem orchestrator currently. As we are migrating to AWS cloud, we are opting for HAA - Active-Active DR model.

1. In this case, where should i schedule the BOTs? In the Load balancer or orch 1 or orch 2? Please help.
  2. I also need to trigger the BOTs using API calls. Which API key should I consume? Release key of the process to be identified from the orchestrator published packages. How to identify in which orch the process is published.

Kindly help.

@loginerror @vvaidya @UiPathMaster

Hi @devi.sayapaneni

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Does our documentation help you a bit here?

Thank you for the response.

1. In this case, where should i schedule the BOTs? In the Load balancer or orch 1 or orch 2? - Answer: My orchestrator url will have the virtual IP address of load balancer i am using. Hence i would schedule the BOTs in this url itself.
  2. I also need to trigger the BOTs using API calls. Which API key should I consume? Release key of the process to be identified from the orchestrator published packages. How to identify in which orch the process is published. - I need to consume the API of load balancer to trigger the jobs.
1 Like

I would suggest a quick contact with our technical support :slight_smile:

It’s the best way to consult us about the specifics of this setup. The team will also take your feedback and cover any gaps in our documentation.

1 Like