Scheduled process in orchestrator won't run successfully

Hello, I run my process through scheduling in the orchestrator. Just like what was done in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4lJaUyNQdQ. However, every time I schedule my bot it always gives me this error:

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Timeout reached. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Timeout reached.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.BringIntoView()
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.BringToForeground()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
Start Time: 07/18/2022 11:24:01 AM
End Time: 07/18/2022 11:24:49 AM
Input Values: null
Output Values: Empty
Has Recording: false

When I run it manually, it gives me no error. Any help and advise would be much appreciated. Thank you

Hey

Please follow this

Thanks

Hello @kevzki
Can you please confirm the UiPath assistant is properly connected to the orchestrator and license is allocated? If yes, can you confirm the package is getting downloaded to UiPath assistant during execution?

Can watch the video if the configuration is wrong and to create the schedule.

I followed this and it still gives me the same error. I forgot to mention that I’m running the bot in a remote desktop server.

Yes, I can confirm these. Also, I tried following the video provided but I got stuck in 12:28 since when I use machine key as connection type like whats in the video that you provided. It says connected, unlicensed

Unlike when I am using Service URL as connection type it says connected, licensed which what I was using.

Lastly, I forgot to mention that I’m trying to run the process in a remote desktop server.

Can you make sure the machine name is valid? Type whoami in cmd and check it once.

Yes it is valid, as you can see in the screenshot below:

Have you given the machine name including the administrator? give it a try

I tried but it wont let edit it.

I still haven’t solved this. Any help, would be much appreciate, thanks. I would like to add that I forgot to include in my main post is that I’m trying to run the bot in a remote desktop server.

Several months after, I still haven’t solved this. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Install the robot in Service Mode as I think you have it in User Mode.