Schedule sending email based on user birthdate

Since UiPath Studio Send Outlook Mail Activity does not have a delay to send an email. I thought if a robot is able to use the Microsoft Outlook Delay Delivery function.

I have done the following as I create the birthday email as a draft using Send Outlook Mail Activity. Then use get outlook mail message and filter only subject title of “Happy Birthday”. Move the filtered email subject to a new folder “Birthday Greeting”.

From here, the robot will open the Outlook application. Click on the folder “Birthday Greeting” and click on the first email at the top of the folder. Then click on the “Pop Out” button of that email, click the “Options” tab, and “Delay Delivery” option.

Then this properties window will appear.
EmailScheduling

The problem is how do the robot match the email under the “Birthday Greeting” folder with the birthdate in the excel file. Currently, the robot loops the birthdate as a variable from the excel file in the highlighted drop-down list and only stop at the last birthdate in the excel file. I want the robot to only type into the birthdate of the specific user to their specific email.

If the robot were to run once a week on Monday, it checks if the birthdate in the excel file is on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri.

Thanks.

Hello @SITI_NUR_ALYSHYIA!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff