Schedule attended bot through windows cmd

Hello friends,
@rkelchuri, @Ninett_Panfir, @Rammohan91, @balupad14, @Florent_Salendres, @vvaidya, @Palaniyappan
is it possible to configure through cmd line of command the launch of Attended robots at a certain time?

I would like to know whether it is possible to schedule a workflow on a Attended bot using a .bat along with a windows scheduler.
Thank you so much,
Cami :slight_smile:

Hi @CamiCat,

How are you ? after a long time , I am seeing you here.

Yes . It is possible …
Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hello,

everything good.
Thank you so much for your response.
How is that possible?
Thank you,

1 Like

Hello @CamiCat,

Can you please check these.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi Buddy @CamiCat
Yes of course its possible
Well for more info on this kindly have a glance of this that could help you

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you so much @balupad14.
I tried your solution and works.
Is it possible to schedule a process with Attended robot license at a certain time?
Thank you,
Cami

Thank you so much @Palaniyappan
I tried your solution and works.
Is it possible to schedule a process with Attended robot license at a certain time?
Thank you,
Cami

2 Likes

well we had Windows Task Scheduler previously, with which we were able to schedule the process without orchestrator
–but that option is removed and advised to go for orchestrator and schedule them
and as we cannot schedule a ATTENDED ROBOT with orchestrator, we can only publish and get the logs and usually it gets connected from robot to orchestrator and not much from orchestrator to the attended robot, so we cannot connect and schedule from orchestrator
For more info on this kindly have a view on this

Cheers @CamiCat

1 Like

Thank you so much @Palaniyappan.
How to set an action through Task scheduler in order to launch a bot at a certain time?
Thank you so much,

Thank you so much @Palaniyappan.
How to set an action through Task scheduler in order to launch a bot at a certain time?
Thank you so much,

1 Like

Buddy this is not in use
But any how for knowledge base
Here you go
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.uipath.com/kb-articles/how-to-schedule-a-task%3Fhs_amp=true

Cheers @CamiCat

1 Like

Any issues Still buddy
@CamiCat

1 Like