Saving Image with save image activity

Hi, I am trying to save image from Web. I am using UIpath 2019.8. I am able to save second image, but it’s always showing blank for image. Though I have included the delay, result is same. Can some one help me? Here I am sharing .xaml.Main.xaml (10.0 KB) image You could see the first image “image0.png” is always 3 kb, but second image “image1” is with 413kb.

Thanks
Ashok

‘Failed to create a ‘WaitForReady’ from the text ‘[WaitForReady.COMPLETE]’.’ Line number ‘108’ and line position ‘221’. Row: 108, Column: 221

Unable to open this xaml. throwing this above error.

I am using 2019.8 version. Screenshot activity having this option.

. Thanks

Delete the Take screenshot,and add it again Indicate Screen(Click on Indicate Screen and press F2 ) to capture the screen correctly.

I have tried, but the result is same(With IE). With chrome, I am getting the following error.
RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Cannot communicate with the browser,
please check the UiPath extension. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot communicate with the browser,
please check the UiPath extension.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL,
UiBrowserFlags flag)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Open(String url,
Boolean privateSession,
Boolean headlessSession,
Boolean defaultSession)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

thanks