Saving email attachments doesn't work from specific senders

Hello,
I’m building a robot which reads PDF files from email, reads them and inputs them to our company’s system. However I’m facing a problem. I can’t save attachent from one of our suppliers when it’s directly from them. If I forward the exact same email back to my email address it works fine. And it works fine with every other email address that sends us PDF invoices. Unfortunately I’m not allowed to share the emails or files. What could cause the issue? I’m not using a filter in the save attachment function. I’ve attached a screenshot of the “code” that I renamede to duplicate the problem and to check that nothing else would cause it.

Thanks, Roope

hi,
please give the filter as .PDf
Fyi

Hi!
Thanks for your answer but unfortunately using filters doesn’t change the issue.
Thanks, Roope

Hello,
I would be really grateful if there would be a way to save the attached files from every supplier.

I tested those filters again. However, if I’ve understood correctly, all the attachments should be downloaded when there isn’t any filters, so it shouldn’t be the issue.
Thanks, Roope

Is there some error you are getting ?

It’s not giving an error, although it could be very helpful if it did. I can read the email’s subject in a message box (mail.Subject.ToString) so UiPath can see the email. Only the save attachment function doesn’t work, it just skips attachment from this specific sender. It saves every other attachment from other senders.
Thanks, Roope

can you do item.attachemnt.count.tostring and see how many attachments does the robot counts in that email ?

Are you able to read that email subject which email attachment not getting saved ?

Yes! I did it (mail.item.attachment.count.toString) and it showed 0 on the email. Others it showed correctly. I also forwarded the email to myself and then it worked with the same attached file.
Thanks, Roope

That’s right!
Thanks, Roope

For some reason robot evaluates that there are no attached files in the email. Can you share a screenshot of the email ?

I had to cover many things but maybe this can still be helpful? The company I work for uses their own email provider so it looks a bit different than other email services.
Thanks, Roope

Thank you. Can you give a screenshot of your code where you are doing the read and att save ? thanks
Are you able to open that attachment manually ?