Save/print json output from azure cognitive services

Oh @yousef-liveroute,

The output variable type is FaceImage array type, so that you will get the values as array of type face image. It will have the values inside which is not at a JSON. We are doing a blind mistake here. You can loop through the array and use the build data table activity to write the values to the excel or CSV.

I have tired doing that but i am getting error in getting item and save it one by one

Main.xaml: Compiler error(s)

encountered processing expression “output.Item”.
‘Item’ is not a member of ‘System.Array’.

Thanks,
Yousef

Just give it as output @yousef-liveroute

i have changed to “output”, and then pass “output2” of builddata to a csv file

now errors but file is empty

output3.csv
Age,Gender,Position

Thanks,
Yousef

@yousef-liveroute

Just to give you the brief idea on whole process,

1. Build data table should be used before adding the values into it and before any loopings, (usually in the starting of the workflow )
  2. Then , use add data row activity to pass the values inside that data table which will add the rows one after the other based into the data table
  3. Then once all the data is added, use write range to write it in the excel or write csv to write it in the CSV file

Build data table is a activity which will help you to create a new data table of required columns and required data types and then you need to add the data into it which will be there in the datatable variable. Once you write it to any of the file, then it will show you the entire data, build data table will always show you the column headings