I want to achieve the following:
- filter Outlook email received from 9pm yesterday to 9pm today with key words in body
- save the filtered mail to a specific folder in msg format
- extract the table in mail (rows and columns are uncertain)
- set up a datatable match the first column of table extracted with the save path of extracted email
- combine all datatable together
- I use if to filter key words in body, how to add receive time in as condition? I have tried to fill in the filter of get outlook mail messages, but it is not useful that nothing can be found
- When I use save mail message to save email to msg format, they cannot be opened. I also tried save to eml format, the content in the email are missing in eml format.
- When extracting table in mail, I tried to save email as html, however, most of the content are not natural language and it seems to be encoding error.
- How to match the first column in the table extracted with email saving path because there are several rows in the table but there is only one path?
- I use for each to loop the mails obtained from get outlook mail, how to write the datatable without overwrite the previous one?
Thx for your help!