Save Mail Message to Shared Drive Location

This is my code, there is a folder within 2019\ with the name following with variables, but it is saving in the 2019 folder instead of accessing the full designated path.?

Have you passed values for variables for username and account_nk?

if yes, then remove “_” and add “\”

then it will save in 2019\username\ as accountid.msg

Yeah Username and Account_nk have variables - and it’s the combination of both the name of the folder, so the “_” is needed… But the output is just in \2019 and the name of the .msg file is being saved here as Username_Account_NK - which is correct, but i need to get it in that folder…

So username is folder name and you want save inside it as username_account.msg

Then this should work for you:
2019\ +username+“\” +username+“_”+account+“.msg”

The Username+AccountID is the folder name

@Kyleb91 - You can do one thing.

1. You can store mail message in your local drive.
  2. Then zip all the mail messages and then move it to the shared drive using Move File activity.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks!
Anmol

1 Like

Hi, thanks, I might use this option, access seems to be denied to where I want to place the message, which is odd…

So I am doing this in my automation process and it is working fine. Please check with IT.

Hi All,

Still an issue - the Save file path format of my code is as follows: "C:\Users*\Documents**Mails"+Username+"“+account_NK+”.msg"

This is outputting to the filepath ending at Mails\ and then using the variables as naming conventions and saving in the .msg format.

I want the file path to include the variables so in essence reach:
"C:\Users**\Documents*_Mails\Username\account_NK

And then after that I would also like to name the mail in this convention.

Not sure if there is a way to separate this, but first and foremost reach the path I want to