SAP XStep

Hello Team,
I’m new to UIPath. I’m trying to Create the XStep (Standard XStep) in SAP. I would be grateful of any sort of help.
We have a lot of XSteps to be created, which is cumbersome.

Appreciate any help.

Regards,
Amit

Hello @itzamit and welcome to the UiPath forums!

You’ll receive better help if you can elaborate on which specific problem you are facing. What have you tried so far? Are you receiving errors, or are you just looking for help on designing the automation? The more information that you give us, the more informed our answers will be.

Thanks @DanielMitchell for your immediate reply.

I am creating the XSteps in SAP Using UIPath. I have automated till creation of a Standard Step. However when I am creating a Version and their subsequent XStep and PI, the menu which appears on Right-Click is not getting clicked on the right(appropriate) node, as the Node is getting created dynamically and I do not have a text to identify.

Basically I am not getting any error, but creating wrong sequences/nodes.

Appreciate your help for the same.

Regards,
Amit

@itzamit
Could you share what that looks like? If the node is getting created dynamically you’ll probably need to use CV activities or the other image-based automations available.

Hello @DanielMitchell,
Thanks for your reply. I am not able to attach a pdf file.

Regards,
Amit

Hello @DanielMitchell,
Please find above the steps I’m trying to Automate in SAP XSteps using UIPath.

Any kind of support is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Amit

@itzamit
I’d advise trying the CV activities. Even if the selectors are bad for this process the Computer Vision can identify text like “Create”, “Process Instruction”, etc just from looking at the screen.

@DanielMitchell,
Thanks a ton for your immediate reply.
I’ll try CV and keep you posted about the status.

Thanks ,
Amit

1 Like