I’m trying to connect to SuccessFactors and do some simple automation and I’m running into some errors I can’t solve. Maybe someone has an idea.
Studio Pro Community 2020.10.6
UiPath.SuccessFactors.Activities v1.1.0-preview (tried also with the latest one and I get some other error).
What I’m doing:
I have the SuccessFactors Scope configured and the connection tested - everything seems ok.
I tried Search Records and Get Record from inside the SF Scope, to get a list of Candidates or a single Candidate by ID and get different errors.
For Search Records, Test shows the entire list of Candidates, but when I run it I get: “Search Records: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: s”. There is no parameter s, as far as I’ve checked.
For Get Record, Test shows the correct CandidateID info, but when I run it I get (full error message):
RemoteException wrapping System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
*Parameter name: value *
- at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)*
- at UiPath.SuccessFactors.Activities.SuccessFactorsGetRecordActivity.SetResponse(CodeActivityContext context, CrudOperationResponse response)*
- at UiPath.BAF.Activities.CrudActivityBase.BAFExecute(CodeActivityContext context)*
- at UiPath.BAF.Activities.BAFCodeActivity.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)*
- at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)*
- at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)*
- at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)*
I’ve tried adding different values in the Configure window of each Activity, but no success. I’ve also looked in all additional fields and I can’t figure it out.
Any info is highly appreciated.