SAP-Script Active

Hello guys,
Please share your experience in SAP without the script active. Due to some security reasons, I can not able to activate the script in my SAP: Is it possible to use the AI Computer Vision Activities to get the individual elements inside the SAP?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Yes. You can identify the individual elements and use click and type activities using AI computer vision.

I recommend you to go thru the computer vision course in UIPath Academy for detailed information as well as to know the working of computer vision activities. (just one video)

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

1 Like

Hello @KarthikByggari,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately officially I have the version 2018.4.1 . I really well understand that we can use the AI computer version controls in Virtual environment. But my real question is that can we use it inside the SAP ? . Because I doesn’t have the environment to test this in SAP. If the script is not activated in SAP, selecting the element is not easy one ! For some security reasons, I can not activate the script inside the SAP.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Yes, you can use it inside SAP too.
It is explained in the demo video when GUI scripting is not enabled how to work with the SAP environment.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

1 Like

Thank you. let me try and ping you…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like