SAP login should change according to column value of excel sheet

I have an excel where i have a column (company code) which i have sorted in ascending order and then accordingly i have put the if condition if company code contains (1) then it should be login at SAP for different client and so on, but in for each row it directly jumps for the last row and it dose not login in desired client for SAP. So what i wants is if company code contains (1) it should login in SAP for desired client complete the SAP task then again check for the company code according to company code value it should login in SAP. Please help related to this @Palaniyappan it is really urgent.
Regards,
Vinit

Hi,
I don’t know why for each row it directly jumps for the last row and it dose not login in desired client for SAP.

Maybe you can separate to two datatable.One of them contains “1” one of them contains other values.Then use for each row, for each data datatable

I will share sample workflow.

I hope it works.

SeperatingData.zip (56.3 KB)

Hi Emine_kaya1,

I have tried the same way but it is again not working properly as i have put all the condition but it jumps in last row of excel which contains the company code 7 and got login in SAP for the company code 1…please help me in this as i am stuck from the morning in this issue…
Regards,
Vinit

Could you share your workflow? Maybe the problem is different and you’re overlooking it.