SAP Login Credentials

Dear Community
I am trying to formulate SAP Login in UIPath.

My Process is like this:

1-Start Proces : Opens SAP Logon Pad
2-Double Click : This doesn’t work. IT should click on the relared SAP Connection.
3-Click Push button: This clicks on logon button
4-Get Password: This actually should enter the company card password.

Since the process can’t select the valid connection on logon pad, I can’t login to valid SAP for my company.

Do you have any idea?

Have you enabled SAP GUI scripting? If you have not, follow this instruction: https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/enabling-sap-gui-scripting

Once you have enabled SAP GUI scripting, to login into SAP, you need 02 activities:

1. SAP Logon: you need to fill into 02 fields:
  • SAP Logon Path: usually, UiPath will automatically fill in this field for you
  • Connection Name: use string covered by quote marks, e.g. “Connection CPN”
  1. SAP Login: you need to fill into 05 fields:
  • Client
  • Username
  • Password: note that there are two types of input into password: Standard string or Secure string (look at the radio button choices). The default one is Secure string, you cannot directly type your password into SAP Login with this type of string. You will need to use a Get credential activity to obtain the password from a credential storage (e.g. window credential or Orchestrator credential asset type). If you want to directly type your password in, choose the Standard string radio button.
  • Language
  • Multiple Logon Option

Hope that helps.

Hello,

Thanks for info.

But its not relevant to my case I think.

Since I am using a company card to log-in, I do not have a user name. I just enter a password.

I prefer to use. But 2-Double Click doesn’t work.

2-Double Click : This doesn’t work. IT should click on the relared SAP Connection.
3-Click Push button: This clicks on logon button
4-Get Password: This actually should enter the company card password

HI

Use https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/supported-sap-elements#sap-logon

Best regards, Lev

@LevKushnir, the link you provided returns a 404 error. Is there an updated page with the SAP logon procedure?
Thanks,
Roman

try this one :slight_smile: