SAP fields selectors not working

Hi,
Is anyone having issues currently with SAP GUI fields selectors? I am still investigating this on few systems and most probable cause now seems to be a Windows update. This is how UiExplorer “sees” the fields now:

Thanks!

1 Like

@doru.cazan,

If possible enable GUI Scripting enabled in SAP and check again.
Possible go with BAPI for SAP automation. But for this need support from SAP team.

1 Like

Hi Parthasarathi,
The GUI scripting is (was) enabled. I was able to automate SAP until few days ago.

@doru.cazan,

Recently I also faced this kind of issue. We got in touch with the SAP team and understood that they changed some property. Get in touch with the SAP team, ask if any test is being carried out or any update happened. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Santosh, will do that!
Did they helped you solve the issue?

Yes. They reverted their change, then it started working again. You can execute RZ11 and check if server level scripting is enabled or disabled

Thank you very much!
Issue is solved: scripting was disabled at server level. Here are instructions to re-enable that, using
transaction RZ11 and change value of parameter sapgui/user_scripting

http://winshuttle-help.s3.amazonaws.com/step-by-step/en/transaction/enable-gui-scripting.htm

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.