SAP Automation - what’s new in UiPath Studio 20.4

Is it possible to extract an SAP Table (Control type: GuiTable or GuiGridView) in the form of a Datatable ?

This would reduce the need to generate an Excel and then convert it to a Datatable.

HI @JithinGangadharan

Please use Data Scraping functionality of UiPath Studio

https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/supported-sap-elements#section-data-scraping

Best regards. Lev

Uipath is still a powerful tool, but SAP needs to add functionality.
In SAP Table, if there are many rows or columns and a scroll bar is created, it is not clicked. The use of VBS is still need.
Of course, among commercial RPA solutions, there are few solutions that support SAP.

@JIHUN, give me an real example, as mentioned above our solution is certified by SAP for SAP WinGUI automation, it means we are following all technical standards for implementation and can automate all elements of SAP WinGUI.

no VBS, no coding! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: SAP Grid table automation help

Hi @JIHUN,
I split the topic so you can continue this thred and @LevKushnir can help you in separate topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Links to SAPLogin and SAPLogon on the original message are now broken.

Thanks, let me fix it

Hi @LevKushnir ,

I am trying to extract data from SAP grid, Screen scraping seems to be working fine but then how to get the output in DataTable because I need to export it in excel for further automation.
Also the above mentioned link is not working, can you please fix it.
Thanks, Riya

HI @riya.jain02

Thanks for letting me know about the bad links. I have just fixed it.

In regard of your question, please create a new thread with a few screenshots, that also other community member can help you.

Screen scrapping is not the best idea for scraping of Data from SAP Grid Table. Better use Data Scraping https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/supported-sap-wingui-elements#data-scraping or even better to use SAP native export functionality, which will give you an Excel File with no work.

Best regards, Lev

Thanks @LevKushnir for your prompt response.
I have completed the automation by using SAP native export functionality. However initially I tried with Data scraping but it didn’t work, so went ahead with screen scraping.

Regards, Riya

1 Like