Salesforce Update Record - Operation didn't completed in 300s

Hello, I am reaching out to the community to find a solution for this bug as UiPath Technical Support or Salesforce couldn’t help.

I am trying to update some fields of a case in salesforce. The object is called “Case” and it is not custom. I have used the same approach on an older version of Salesforce API and it worked. Recently our Salesforce instance was updated and I cannot configure the Update Record for that object.

The error that I get after clicking on configure button is: “Operation did not completed in 300s.”
I checked UiPath Studio logs, but there is nothing helpful there.

I am using the UAT environment, but I got the same error on the Production env.
I am able to use other activities, like “Download file”, “Execute SOQL” with success.

Any ideas about what might be causing this?

Does insert record activity also show the same error. I guess this might be because the studio version that you are using is not compatible with the activity version you are working with

Yes, the same error on Insert. I don’t think it is related to version compatibility, as before the activity package version 1.5.0 worked with Studio Enterprise 20.10.4. I tried upgrading to 1.7.0 and nothing changes.

I guess that Salesforce’s API is restricting/blocking the query made by the activity on retrieving the fields list.

Here is the log from Studio:

SalesforceRequestException: Error occured in GetApiResponse of SalesforceConnectionService: One or more errors occurred., stacktrace: at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.get_Result()
at UiPath.Salesforce.ConnectionService.RestApiService.SendRequest(RestApiParameters apiParameters, HttpMethod httpMethod, RestApiBody apiBody, String acceptFormat, Boolean stringResponse)
at UiPath.Salesforce.ConnectionService.RestApiService.SendRequest(Dictionary2 headers, String restCallUrl, HttpMethod httpMethod, String content, Boolean stringResponse) at UiPath.Salesforce.ConnectionService.SalesforceConnectionService.GetApiResponse(String requestUrl, HttpMethod httpMethod, String content, Boolean stringResponse)Caused by: The request was aborted: The request was canceled., stacktrace: at System.Net.ConnectStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.IO.Stream.<>c.<BeginEndReadAsync>b__43_1(Stream stream, IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory1.FromAsyncTrimPromise1.Complete(TInstance thisRef, Func3 endMethod, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

Is there any issue using older version?

It is the same issue.

you said that activity package version 1.5.0 worked with Studio Enterprise 20.10.4. Was there any specific reason for updating it to 1.7.0?

Updating to 1.7.0 was just to test if the bug was solved.
When I have said it worked with 1.5.0 I was refering to the previous version of Salesforce. It has been updated from classic to lightning, not just the UI but also the API.