Sales contact

Hello everyone.
I’m trying to get in touch to a sales person by a Uipath contact form in the website, but I can’t send my questions.
Is there another way to get in touch to them?

1 Like

I can’t send my message using this form.

Can you elaborate as to why you can’t?

We’d like to know prices to implement a SaaS platform in a big company in Brazil.

It’s impossible to send a message by a form.

There isn’t a direct contact to which you can send a message in sales, as far as I know.

I used the form but no one’s has replied. Been months already.

Hi @ranses.marques,

I tagged @Forum_Staff

Could you let me know what type of error are you getting?
Please try different web browsers just to be sure.

The Contact Us form linked above is the official and most reliable way to contact our sales team.

1 Like

I’m not getting any errors. But I didn’t receive any confirmation email and nobody has contacted me since. I’ve tried many times already.

This is getting frustrating as the company I work for needs to plan it’s automation budget.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out @balupad14, I looked into it and followed-up with @Juni via a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, I’m also not receiving a reply from the sales team…

Any word from them?

I want to budget for my enterprise version

I am also unable to use the ContactUs form. The submit button does not work. I’ve tried this in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox browsers. The form is dead, does not work. When you email sales, you get a reply indicating the inbox is not monitored and to use the form. When you use the form, nothing happens, it doesn’t post back.

How is anyone supposed to buy enterprise licensing if you do not provide a means of contacting a UIPath sales person?

Hi @josh.learned

Could you give it a try on a different network as a test? Maybe a firewall is blocking something in the form.

If it works, please do not hesitate to mention to the support team that the form doesn’t work.

On my end, I’ll try to see if there was any outage in the meantime.

Why does it take forever for the sales team to respond? I work for a big company in Southern Africa and our procurement of the UiPath license is delayed by non-responsive sale team. This is uncalled for.