I am trying to demonstrate remote execution of a bot.
I am having some success, but also some trouble.
- I figured out how to connect our test server to demo.uipath.com.
- Orchestrator shows our machine as “Available”
- I was able to upload a simple test package which does basically nothing (testing only connect & run, adds two numbers).
- I was able to initiate the running of the package
- I know this hit our server, because it disconnects my RDP session (which is annoying)
- The job fails. This is the error message provided.
Process : ArrowSample01_Arrow
Package : ArrowSample01
Robot : Arrow-RPA-Demo
Info : “Executor start process failed, reason System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800705B4): This operation returned because the timeout period expired. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800705B4)\r\n at UiPath.UiSystemClass.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String bstrUser, String bstrPassword, UiOpenSessionFlags nFlags, String bstrApplication, String bstrAppArguments, Int32 nDelayMs, Int32 userToken, UiGenericOptions options)\r\n at UiPath.Core.Setup.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String username, String password, OpenSessionFlags flags, String application, String arguments, Int32 userToken, Int32 preferredWidth, Int32 preferredHeight, Int32 preferredDepth)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.StartProcessInSession(Guid executorInstanceId, String username, String password, OpenSessionInfo sessionInfo, IntPtr userToken)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()”
Start Time : “2017-03-21T22:22:18.71Z”
End Time : “2017-03-21T22:22:41.153Z”
Can you help me figure out what to try next?