Running Slow in Some Activity

I’m doing GenerateYearlyReport assignment, and I found that some activities run very slow, see below
I put simple log for month selection, and found first month only need one second to select, but other month need 1 minute to select, could anyone know why, and also other activities(e.g. save as download file)

1 Like

Hi @ron.liu

Did you try to change the WaitforReady to Interactive and SimulateClick as True.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

thanks, @pattyricarte
Interactive is default value and SelectItem activity does not have SimulateClick attributer

1 Like

How about some other activities that is related to your pages did you change it as well. @ron.liu

2 Likes

I checked other activities and one Click is missed SimulateClick, but after set it still very slow, not sure if any other attribute will impact this.

or let me remove all other activities to see if run well or not, then add back one by one to check which activity maybe the root cause

yes please checked @ron.liu you can do it just trial and error. But remember in using

• Interactive – waits until only a part of the app is loaded.
  • Complete – waits for the entire app to be loaded.

2 Likes

it still not work, now I have added Refresh Browser during loop, then now it only need 1 second to do month selection, still not sure why first time is more quick then second time