Hi. Does anyone know why I am getting the error below when trying to start process from Orchestrator:
RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Failed to install package ‘PlasiraniSaldirani.1.0.12’ —> RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: NU1101: Unable to find package AtoS.Excel_to_Html.Activities. No packages exist with this id in source(s): Go!, https://ebmorchestrator.ebmn.me/nuget/v3/3e22ed66-ab49-4d11-954b-c41bb739de6c/index.json, https://ebmorchestrator.ebmn.me/nuget/v3/550ff30c-7674-4bc4-be0f-443f0b2898b1/index.json, Local, nuget.org, Official
When trying same thing through Task scheduler everything is OK - process is completed fine.
Is this packages available in your orchestrator source ?
Tenant → Packages → Libraries : Search for it !
It doesn’t need to be in Orchestrator if it’s available from an online feed.
@Olivera_Kalinic make sure the server (and user) the Job is running on can access those URLs. Often nuget feeds are blocked for security reasons.
- Do you have a proxy setup in the Robot machine? (Start → Internet Options → Connections → LAN Settings)
- Which is the robot version?
- Are you having an On-Premise Orchestrator?
- Does your robot have Packages View and Libraries View privileges in your Orchestrator?
- Which is the robot type on the impacted machine (User mode or Service Mode)?
- You may try to rename the packages folder to packages_backup in the C:\Users\username.nuget\packages and then retry to run the process from Orchestrator
Tips you may check these articles for proxy: