Run Time Error

I’m trying to find the costliest iPhone in flipkart. But I’m getting the following error even though my program is correct. Can you please look in to this?Sequence.xaml (16.2 KB)

I tried many times. Still I’m getting the same error. Can you please help me in this.
Sequence.xaml (17.8 KB)

hey, 2 things

1. Sort data table activity only supports pivot tables. So you cannot use it like the way you have- thats why the error
  2. if you have ₹ in the column value you will not get the desired result
1 Like

Yeah…Can you please look in to that code… I’ve changed the price to name. Now also it’s not working

I used sort data table activity for sorting the names and I’m getting the same error. Then I used filter data table activity to filter, then also I’m getting the same error. Why it is like this? Can you please look in to this??

This is the screenshot for the error message.

Im having a look will update you.

okay…

Here you go :slight_smile:

FilteredOutput.xlsx (11.9 KB)
Sequence.xaml (21.7 KB)

1 Like

Thank you. This works fine. But when I tried to sort it by price I got the following result. Can you please look in to this also?
FilteredOutput.xlsx (11.4 KB)

Sequence.xaml (19.9 KB)

Hello,

I’ve tried another method for sorting the price and extracting the costliest one. But I’m getting the following error. can you please look in to this???ExtractedData.xlsx (11.6 KB)
Sequence1.1.xaml (25.5 KB)

sure, let me have a look

okay

So i have made some modification to your workflow.

1. You are using QuickSort to get the max value but the logic should use while loop with counter.
    The way you have implemented the loop is not based on the counter. For each will not work ideally here.
  2. The array length is say 56 the the last value will be at length-1(the reason why you were getting the above error)
    Sequence1.1.xaml (25.6 KB)
2 Likes

Thank you very much.:smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.