Run the bot wihout studio installed

is there an possibility where I can run the bot without having the studio installed?

@sandeep.tech2009 this is possible for the enterprise edition, where installation can be customized. Command Line Parameters check ADDLOCAL section.

For community edition you need to have both Studio and Robot installed via the community installer.

Why is this an issue for you?

hi ,

you need ROBOT to be installed in the Machine . Studio is not mandatory to run the Process.

Hey, so I want to sent this bot that I created to an executive, so if he want to run with minimal setup on his machine, is there any way apart from you know having the technicalities? I am thinking may be the mobile app could be leveraged?

There are multiple approaches:

1. If job is attended you can install Robot on her/his machine and have the executive start the automation from Assistant
  2. if job is unattended you can use Processes to start the execution and retrieve results
  3. if job is unattended you can use Apps to start the execution and retrieve results
  4. if job is unattended you can use Orchestrator to start the execution and retrieve results
  5. if job is unattended you can use Orchestrator Mobile app to start the execution and retrieve results
2 Likes

I will try this, Thanks!