Run process error in Orchestrator

Dear comunity,
This is my firts time to use Uipath but I have some issues when I run a process from the orchestrator. If I excecute the process form the development (making a debug) or from the Agent it run fine but if I create a Trigger and schedule the same process I’m receiving this message:

“RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Local license is required.
at UiPath.Service.Licenses.LicenseManager.d__6.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__17.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.d__21.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.NotificationProcessor.d__14.MoveNext()”

I did my job before put this topic and I found some guys with my similar problem I tried to reinstall the client, created the machine and the robot again but every time I had the same result.

Thanks a lot
Sergio.

hi welcome to the community!
If you open your robot can you see it licensed?

Hi Bruno, thanks a lot.
Yes !! I can see the licensed. In fact in the image you can see the process and if I put play, it run fine.

ok, how about looking at the robot in your orchestrator, do you have it with an unattended license type? in that page:

You are the best my friend :muscle: . I had the licence in “Studio” :-1: .Now it work fine.

1 Like

Hi
Welcome to UiPath community

When creating a robot in ROBOTS tab in orchestrator create it with Unattended type of robot
And also while mentioning the machine name make sure it’s same as the one from robot try settings

Also when mentioning the domain/username in robot tab, get the mmmm from your machine like go to CMD window and type the command as whoami which will give us the domain and username
Use the same in robot tab as well
Then connect and try once

Cheers @shidalgo

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.