RPA Starter Training is not showing as completed

I’m new to Ui Path and I’ve just started learning. I’ve completed the RPA Starter training. But its not showing as completed.

2 Likes

Hi @Arun_Prasad1

Welcome to the community :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Arun_Prasad1

Have you checked these ?

Did you exit to the course ?

1 Like

@pattyricarte I did Exit the course but when i open again its struck in "Variables " chapter.

2 Likes

Hi @Arun_Prasad1

Yah it also happened to me.the worst scenario is i need to start it again. My idea for that was i become idle for that pages for a couple of minutes and when i started again the training it continues yes but when i finished it and click the exit course and i notice that it return to that page that i become idle for a long time. …

Just finished the course it just a matter of time. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte

:slight_smile: I have completed the course almost 4 times now… After it waved me a Bye… I’m in the same place again.

Hi @Arun_Prasad1 sorry for that Please contact UIPATH Academy for your issue.

2 Likes

@pattyricarte Thank you brother for helping me on this. I’ll contact them and will let you know once my course reached the FINISH line … :grin:

2 Likes

Yes please brother for you to continue your journey in UIPATH :smiley:

3 Likes

@pattyricarte Brother. I got a reply from UiPath. I have to complete the survey at the end to complete the course. I did it… And thats its… I’ve finally completed the course. :sweat_smile::star_struck:

2 Likes

Yehey thats great ! Go a head and continue your journey in UIPATH

cheers :joy: @Arun_Prasad1

Happy learning😂

2 Likes

Hi @Arun_Prasad1

Brother Did we rosolve the issue kindly click the resolution to close the topic and please feel free to ask question here in our community.theres alot of good mentor here in our community that want to help.

cheers

Happy learning

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.