RPA Starter - Feedback Space

It has magnet! Provides a lots of basic knowledge that we can start to talk to Business re RPA now!

1 Like

Just completed my RPA Starter Training course and got my diploma certificate. I feel accomplishment to an extent and this gives the urge to do more. Thanks for the wonderful UI which makes it unique apart from other online courses. Also, the UI Docs guide acts as one of the go to resource and provides ample information for such newbie like me. During the practice sessions I did encounter a lot of exceptions which I figured it out myself through the available UI Path resources which itself is a great success for this learning platform!

Keep up the good work for the UI Path Team and I look forward in achieving more as I progress my learning with UI Path!

1 Like

Great overview to introduce anyone to the RPA space. The starter training course also included links to other resources and I find that extremely helpful. Now i’m excited to begin my RPA training journey. Thank you Ui Academy for the fantastic resources provided.
10 stars

1 Like

very good intro and it encourages me to start a new career

1 Like

Hey , can I check ho did you get your certificate? I have finished my training since like few days and the credit or certificate never came up even after I exit from the module.

Thanks
Shelly

Hi, Yes even I have encountered this issue. The best thing I tried is to clear cache from the browser before signing in to the academy. The other thing is while you are done for the day or with a session during your training, make sure you logout so that the progress is saved. This will ensure that the next time you login to the academy, you can restart from where you left off. This is what I followed which helped to generate the completion certification. Hope this helps!

You can also refer the below link,

Thank you for the elaborate and simple explanations with relatable & practical examples.

Since cookies are used to track progress, it would be nice if recommendations are mentioned to use a PC/Mac instead of a smart phone, and to use the same device so as to track progress.

Boa noite Alin, tudo bem?
Achei o Starter Training muito completo e com todas as informações necessárias para iniciar uma trilha de aprendizagem.
Estou muito motivado em continuar minha jornada em RPA, sobretudo adotando UiPath como plataforma escolhida.
Espero aprender, me desenvolver, crescer e poder contribuir com nossa comunidade.
Minha única reivindicação seria a inclusão do idioma português nos canais UiPath.
Very Best Regards!

I enjoyed the RPA Awareness training - it was great, loved it! Ready to go.
There were a few spelling errors though.

1 Like

Whole content of the course was precise and easy to understand. A small step to RPA. Looking forward to learn more.

1 Like

I have just completed the RPA starter training and I found the course so informative and to the point. I hope I can be well versed with RPA soon. I wish the training material can contain some more test your knowledge questions.

Great intro into RPA, easy to follow and very comprehensive, look forward to the rest of the subjects to follow

1 Like

Very interesting and well designed course. We make this course a first step for all UiPath related skilling at my org. I feel that it can be enhanced by including some components of UiPath Studio etc.

Wonderful experience! just have started thinking of RPA, and on how to use it to supplement the work I have been doing. It will take sometimes to starting the RPA using Uipath but one by one I might be able to learn benefiting from RPAs.

Great construction and if there are more interative quizes that would be more engaging.

Thanks UiPath Academy Team!!! I’m from Brazil!
I’d like to have the oportunity to know RPA years ago!
This Starter Training is super comprehensive and I can see the power of automation and your plataform! I’m looking forward to get more knowledge and start to automate process where I work!

Thank you very much for making this open source and encouraging learning and innovation in this regard.

Content is on point and very precise and systematic. And best part its very engaging.

Please add a training module titled

“My business is introducing RPA - What do I need to know?”

Not everyone will be a bot developer and there needs to be some kind of process owner education on how to assess the potential for automation and evaluate priorities.

Similar to much of the business analyst content, but a scaled down version for people only marginally involved in the RPA implementation as process owners or SMEs.

Excellent concise training. Much appreciated.