RPA sending mails multiple times

Hi,
In my workflow system is supposed to send mail only once. and it worked fine for all the time except once when it sent 20 mails instead of 1 and thrown an following exception-

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.SystemException: The operation failed. ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The operation failed.
at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._MailItem.get_GetInspector()
at UiPath.Mail.OutlookAPI.InitOutlook()
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.SendMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

So can anyone suggest me what happened here and how i can avoid the similar situation in the future

Thank you

Hi @Chinmay_Ghute
does it happen every time you start the bot ? can you share the workflow so that I can check?

HI thanks for the reply
No it doesn’t happen evreytime. infact it happened only once.

Sorry but i wont be able to share my workflow

This is bit of an old forum topic, but we are facing similar issues.

Every now and then same robot (vm) sends same email like 6 times to the recipients during the day, even when there has been processes running in the middle (so it is not continuous one long run). It does not happen always but sometimes and this is happening to almost always when outlook is sending mail in any such process. This seems to be probably microsoft outlook way of malfunctioning, but I am kind of throwing a line to the forum to see whether someone has experienced anything similar.

Hello.
Robot send email by start outlook and write step by step. I couldn’t use email activity. In that case I have similar trouble. Last week there was not problem. But now robot send email a few time. I check and there is not loop in process. Also I check logs and it seems send once. But after send first email, there is a email at outbox. I can’t solve. Did you have any solution about that?
Thank you.
Kübra

I am having same issue. I have been seeing multiple emails(I don’t see any error mentioned in this thread thought) being sent frequently, but not every time. Any thoughts?

Hi everyone, I am facing the same issue. Send Outlook Mail Message activity is used only once in the workflow and when the process is run, email is sent out but when the process is run again, a duplicate email (same as previous execution) is sent out along with the current execution email.
Is there any solution for this?

Hello Everyone is Anyone find the solution for this?

I am facing the same issue . I received many duplicate mail while I run through trigger.
If I Run it manually then I received only one.

Hi All,
Even I am facing the same issue. Receiving multiple emails from bot when triggered.
Any solution will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @suruchi120294

Which activity are you using to sending an email?

Regards
Gokul

hi @Gokul001 ,
I am using send outlook mail activity for sending emails tried every possible solution but nothing worked.