RPA level 3 advanced training

what type of variable is the WIList supposed to be. An array? not sure what type of data.

1 Like

Hi @bobby

WIList should be an array of data rows :slight_smile:

Thanks and regards,
Despi :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks. Also I am confused about what it means by arguememt passing. Not really sure how to pass the arguemnt. How do you covert it.

1 Like

In the arguments section, change the argument type to DataRow

1 Like

I done that. so created a variable called WIList for the assign. Not how you connect it to an agurement. If that makes sense

1 Like

Where is the Assign activity located? Inside the GetTransactionData?

1 Like

not its inside extractTable data workflow. I put it there so that the select statement can filter the scraped data from the HTML table.

2 Likes

THe workflow looks fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

it just I dont understand the arguement passing to the get transaction data. To create the if condition.

1 Like

The argument passing is done in the Main.
Please find the Invoked GetTransactionData in the Get Transaction Data state

1 Like

yeah but how do I get WIList linked to it? I am so confused the PDF is bad at explaining things. Sorry

1 Like

1 Like

WIList does not appear in the value because its out of scope. I think? Not sure what I have done wrong

1 Like

Can you send me your workflow? Thanks.

1 Like

assessment1.zip (505.7 KB)

1 Like

Hi @bobby,

WIList should be an Argument, not in the Variable sections

1 Like

ok thanks. I change it. So used to doing control + K. Silly me. But I changed it and it still cant find it in get Transaction data.assessment1.zip (505.8 KB)

1 Like

It should be Out

1 Like

ok changed it but still not seeing it in the get transaction data. I actually hate this advanced course so diffcult and walkthroughs dont make sense. :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.