RPA Developer - FoundationTraining

Ooh ok … Thanks… I will try to update package.

-Mrudula

I uninstalled UiPathStudio and installed again. I mentioned email id and selected Start Free then Automatic activation. It does not display Managed packages window. Am I doing something wrong? Please correct me.

-Mrudula

You have to do it inside Uipath after installation.

Thanks Lucas for the help. Now I am able to install the packages and also able to use them in the program.

-Mrudula

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Now I am able to install the packages and also able to use them in the program.

-Mrudula

Hi All,

I am trying exercise for lesson 5 Advanced UI Inreaction. For that I need My CRM (Sample app) as mentioned in the lesson 5. Can somebody tell me from where I can get it.
Please find screenshot for reference.

Thanks,
Mrudula

How I will get/install Ms office OCR for scraping. I am able to see only google OCR in my scraping wizard.

Thanks,
Mrudula

@Mrudula_Chinchanikar Hit (ctrl+p) and install packages

Hi Indra,

Thanks for the reply but I did that already. Please find attached screenshot for the reference. Still I am not able to see MS office OCR in the list.

Thanks,
Mrudula

1 Like

Check it once

Hi Indra,

I donwloaded and installed sharepoint designer from given URL:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21581

Also restarted machine. Still I am not able to see MS office OCR option in the list.

Thanks,
Mrudula

Hi Indra,

I donwloaded and installed sharepoint designer from given URL:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21581

Also restarted machine. Still I am not able to see MS office OCR option in the list.

Thanks,
Mrudula

Type Microsoft OCR in activites

Microsoft OCR is present in the activities but not present in the OCR engines list from screen scraping wizard.
Please find attached screenshot for your reference.

Thanks,
Mrudula

Hi Indra,

Have you got chance to look at it? I am unable to use Microsoft OCR engine though it is visible in the activities panel as shown in image.

Thanks,
Mrudula

@ddpadil

I am not able to see Microsoft OCR in the Setup->Setup Extensions. though Microsoft.Activities.Extensions is installed through Managed Packages. Please guide.
l

Pease find attached screenshot for your reference.

Thanks,
Mrudula

Hi Everyone,

Send hot key ( Windows + r) is not working on VM through automation and it is working manually on VM. Only windows as hot key also not working. Can anyone suggest any solution. I need this as I am trying Advanced Citrix Automation exercise.

Thanks,
Mrudula

Hey @Mrudula_Chinchanikar

please check the below thread :slight_smile:

rn-command-win-r-in-citrix-is-not-working

Regards…!!
Aksh