RPA Developer - FoundationTraining

Hi @badita,

I have completed both the Diploma and SAP Automation Courses .

1 Like

RPA is a software that creates software robots. Representing the future of process automation in enterprises as well as outsourcing entities, RPA takes into account that the world is moving increasingly towards automating tasks that are better performed by computers and allowing the human workforce to focus their attention on tasks that require creativity, judgment, and personal interaction. An aspirant of RPA professional may learn complete concepts of RPA tool via RPA training.

1 Like

@badita or @Vikas.Jain or @Amrita_Mogali i have finished certification in foundation training and orchestrator and now am going through advance certification, i have question many people in the community says am a UiPath graduate is that mean they have completed the same diploma certifications or are they any other Certifications other than Foundation training, Orchestrator, SAP and Advance certification( Direct exam from UiPath and the online one). when i can call my self as Graduate in UiPathā€¦??

if there are any other Certifications other than this can i get more info regarding the sameā€¦ ??

Thank you

4 Likes

Hi there . i have finished Level 1 - Foundation Training and Level 2 - Orchestrator 2016.2 Training and i started Level 3 - Advanced Training. Very interesting so far. Cheers!

5 Likes

hi this is edna can you give me the answer for the final test coz i have failed all the three attempts

1 Like

answers are not disclosed in the forumā€¦ please read all the materiel and videos thoroughly and give another attempt.

5 Likes

sure iā€™ll give a try thank you

1 Like

Hi Roxana,

I cant able to take final test after 24 hours. Please reset it again for foundation training

Username:sureshkaliki

Thanks

1 Like

Hello,

You are allowed to attempt the final exam 3 times in a row. However, if you fail all 3 times, the test is suspended for 24 hours. Your progress will be reset and you will have to pass through each lesson of the course and its materials in order to retake it.

This last step is required especially so our learners will have better chances to pass the final test after reviewing the training materials.

Good luck!

UiPath Academy

5 Likes

Hi,

I have appeared for the test before 50 hours and till now i can notable to take the test. Last, I have appeared for the final test on last friday. So please make sure that the test is to be reset.

Thankyou

1 Like

Hi,
DId anyone knows why my variables which were declared globally canā€™t become arguments when i extract the workflow.

1 Like

Hi, you are allowed to attempt the final exam 3 times in a row. However, if you fail all 3 times, the test is suspended for 24 hours. Your progress will be reset and you will have to pass through each lesson of the course and its materials in order to retake it.

This last step is required especially so our learners will have better chances to pass the final test after reviewing the training materials.

Good luck!
Andra

@AndraT / @ovi - could we get a pinned + locked FAQ-like topic for this (Academy exam rules etc.)? or more prevalent info in Academy?
This one, as well as regular questions for green marks ā†’ 0 points gets asked a lot. There are probably others as well.

Hi @badita
I got certified.

Yes, Andrzej, i am already working on some FAQs but i didnā€™t think of doing the same for the Academy courses since the rules are already on the courses page. Thanks for the idea.

I have waited 24 hours and the progress has not been reset. How do I ensure itā€™s reset?

Hi All, I am currently 99% through the training and a little bit confused. On the website it is mentioned that the pass mark for the certification is 70% but from reading through the comments here it is higher that 70%. Can someone elaborate on this?

Does Foundation Training certificate equal SAPā€™s certification?
is that the sap is very simple

Yes itā€™s different. RPA Developer - Foundation Learning plan contains two levels

1. Level-1 : Foundation Training
  2. Level-2 : Orchestrator Training
5 Likes

right side what ever you are seeing is Learning Plan. which is asking you to subscribe and go with Orchestrator.