RPA Developer - FoundationTraining

@Pur19ple

UiPath covered all topics at Foundation Training.
Videos/Documents are very good to practice. Total 14 Lessons and Final Test available at Foundation Training.
Each Lesson have one video, practice and quiz.

Good to learn as a new person to UiPath.

1 Like

thank you very much l have got these

发自网易邮箱大师

Viswanath_ReddyUiPath Graduate
November 23 |

@Pur19ple

UiPath covered all topics at Foundation Training.
Videos/Documents are very good to practice. Total 14 Lessons and Final Test available at Foundation Training.
Each Lesson have one video, practice and quiz.

Good to learn as a new person to UiPath.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Pur19ple
November 23 |
Do you know the what be contained in the Basic Training Certification,tell me please!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

I’m Getting following error while try to play the training module.
html5: Video file not found
https://d36spl5w3z9i0o.cloudfront.net/files/u/i/uipath_docebosaas_com/1511733600/JO0ZCFROU62UzysHRDA52Q/video/1d04640ac0d9cc5a807c56837f57eb83

Can somebody help me out to fix it?
Note: I’m using my home PC with windows 10

2 Likes

Thank you, I already figured that out. The course is ok, but in some parts it looks like the answerers are after the questions.

1 Like

i have completed

2 Likes

yes completed. thanks.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am feeling little disappointed cos am sure about the answers in final test but am unable clear the test can anyone please help me to clear the test?..

thanks,
Gokul S

Hi .
My user ID is Chaitra G
I’ve completed the certification and have received an email regarding the same by uipath.
But I’m unable to download my foundation diploma certificate.
Please help

1 Like

@Roxana_Stratila

1 Like

Hello,

You are allowed to attempt the final exam 3 times in a row. However, if you fail all 3 times, the test is suspended for 24 hours. Your progress will be reset and you will have to pass through each lesson of the course and its materials in order to retake it.
This last step is required especially so our learners will have better chances to pass the final test after reviewing the training materials.

Good luck!
UiPath Academy

1 Like

Hello Irina,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes this e-mail gives me clear idea. Hope I will clear the test soon.

Regards,
Gokul S

1 Like

Completed ! Taking the second training now !

1 Like

Hi @badita,

I have completed both the Diploma and SAP Automation Courses .

1 Like

RPA is a software that creates software robots. Representing the future of process automation in enterprises as well as outsourcing entities, RPA takes into account that the world is moving increasingly towards automating tasks that are better performed by computers and allowing the human workforce to focus their attention on tasks that require creativity, judgment, and personal interaction. An aspirant of RPA professional may learn complete concepts of RPA tool via RPA training.

1 Like

@badita or @Vikas.Jain or @Amrita_Mogali i have finished certification in foundation training and orchestrator and now am going through advance certification, i have question many people in the community says am a UiPath graduate is that mean they have completed the same diploma certifications or are they any other Certifications other than Foundation training, Orchestrator, SAP and Advance certification( Direct exam from UiPath and the online one). when i can call my self as Graduate in UiPath…??

if there are any other Certifications other than this can i get more info regarding the same… ??

Thank you

4 Likes

Hi there . i have finished Level 1 - Foundation Training and Level 2 - Orchestrator 2016.2 Training and i started Level 3 - Advanced Training. Very interesting so far. Cheers!

5 Likes

hi this is edna can you give me the answer for the final test coz i have failed all the three attempts

1 Like

answers are not disclosed in the forum… please read all the materiel and videos thoroughly and give another attempt.

5 Likes

sure i’ll give a try thank you

1 Like

Hi Roxana,

I cant able to take final test after 24 hours. Please reset it again for foundation training

Username:sureshkaliki

Thanks

1 Like