RPA Developer - FoundationTraining

Yes I have completed both courses. The training modules seem to be locked off though when I go to the Basic course - can they be unlocked?

Hi Team

Any update on my request. am still unable to take the test.

Thanks

I just started the RPA developer - SAP Automation Training. The first session is learning how to login to SAP and access PA10 transaction to view some information. It also show how to retrieve the information from table.

After learnt from the first session, I’m giving a try to automate the process of retrieving all the roles which had been assigned to the user id in SAP. I was able to record the steps to login to SAP, but when try to record the steps by entering the user id, I’m not manage to record this step, as it not allow me to enter the user id, it pointing to the block instead of text field. Not so user friendly. Don’t feel like will continue to complete this course.

Done,Completed both the courses successfully , and the content is amazing.

5 Likes

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum. I have started taking RPA Developer - Foundation training. While executing examples I found that I am not able to get ReadCSV , WriteCSV and CSV , Excel related activities.
Can someone guide me how can I get it.

Thanks in advance.

-Mrudula

Hello!

Check it out this topic and see if helps you

Regards,

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response Lucas.
Currently I am using UiPath Community Edition. Do I need to reinstall it again to get Managed Packages window ? Will it not affect trial period?

-Mrudula

Nope. Packages are just to update your currently activities. It will not affect anything with your license or something :slight_smile:

Ooh ok … Thanks… I will try to update package.

-Mrudula

I uninstalled UiPathStudio and installed again. I mentioned email id and selected Start Free then Automatic activation. It does not display Managed packages window. Am I doing something wrong? Please correct me.

-Mrudula

You have to do it inside Uipath after installation.

Thanks Lucas for the help. Now I am able to install the packages and also able to use them in the program.

-Mrudula

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Now I am able to install the packages and also able to use them in the program.

-Mrudula

Hi All,

I am trying exercise for lesson 5 Advanced UI Inreaction. For that I need My CRM (Sample app) as mentioned in the lesson 5. Can somebody tell me from where I can get it.
Please find screenshot for reference.

Thanks,
Mrudula

How I will get/install Ms office OCR for scraping. I am able to see only google OCR in my scraping wizard.

Thanks,
Mrudula

@Mrudula_Chinchanikar Hit (ctrl+p) and install packages

Hi Indra,

Thanks for the reply but I did that already. Please find attached screenshot for the reference. Still I am not able to see MS office OCR in the list.

Thanks,
Mrudula

1 Like

Check it once

Hi Indra,

I donwloaded and installed sharepoint designer from given URL:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21581

Also restarted machine. Still I am not able to see MS office OCR option in the list.

Thanks,
Mrudula