RPA Developer Foundation - Feedback Space

Quite informative. I like it

Opted for RPA Developer Foundation course and till now good going with the learning, yet to learn more.

course is well designed but for more understanding add some more videos lecture and speed of speaker is too fast so please work on it also.

I am so excited learning in the academy. I have litle to none experiencie in IT and i dont think its hard if you listen and ready carefully the lessons. Great job everyone

I have just started the Introduction to the RPA Developer Role and was saddened to see that my demo workflow did not seem to run successfully. I suspected Chrome could be my issue so I will retry using IE but I was glad to see this comment.

Training seems to be working well so far.

It is a little easy for an experienced software developer. However, I am good at it. Maybe we can show more cases better.

I’m trying this one more time. Hopefully I’ll get farther this time

I just completed the Variables, Data Types and Control Flow section. I like the layout and organization of the training. My constructive feedback:
-I can’t seem to see the details of the video unless it’s in full screen but then I can’t work in another window like having Studio open at the same time.

• It would be beneficial to start with more basic building blocks for practice. I found the first practice activity had a lot going on and I wasn’t able to understand it all together as well.
  • Why no video of the practice solutions? Please include this, it would help a lot to see it happening as we are completing it or when checking back through our steps. As I’m trying to learn the material, the practice files seem slightly different and I can’t seem to figure out why I can’t make it look the same in my studio.
  • Practice solutions have no annotations, why is that? if adding the notes, descriptions, and annotations is a developer best practice, seems like it would help us to show that too.

While working on the developer foundation training, I noticed the modules are not fully compatible with assistive technology.

I wanted to confirm that there is an error in the regular expression for this exercise. There are actually quite a few mistakes in the solution file for Data Manipulation Practice 5 - Input Validation. For example:

1.) The flowchart accepts an empty string as a password because it says “is Nothing” instead of “= Nothing” for the FlowDecision.
2.) The flowchart allows INFINITE attempts.
3.) The regular expression, as noted above, allows passwords to have up to 21 characters instead of 20.

On the bright side, fixing all of the mistakes in the solution helped me understand UiPath more.

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I could not find all these points in this discussion. Please, if someone could reply that this has been noted, I would appreciate knowing my feedback has been registered. Thank you.

1 Like

I´m new to RPA and enjoy following the learning course. The organization of the academy learning materials (descriptions/videos/practical examples is awesome. Thank you very much!

1 Like

very good course and training material. I am very new to this space and lot to discover.

1 Like

So far, so good. Looking forward to moving forward as an RPA Developer.

course content are impeccable. If it updated with more amount of example that could be more helpful to gain practical knowledge. thats my request…!

Its been good so far. Practical sets are helpful. Lots to explore

Uipath Foundation Course was a good one and very much helpful for a beginner.

very helpful learning resource.

very helpful in learning experience.

Hi Team, thanks for this great Training. It helps me a lot.