RPA Developer Foundation - Feedback Space

Hola equipo Uipath, la plataforma de trabajo me parece muy completa; esta oportunidad de aprender una experiencia nueva es genial y Sabre todo estar a la vanguardia en tecnología, gracias por la oportunidad. Éxitos para todos.

Buenas tardes Equipo,

Gracias por esta oportunidad de permitirnos pertenecer a esta comunidad, excelente herramienta que nos permite abrir la mente a nuevas opciones.

The Introduction To Logging opens up new ways to implement best practices for effective diagnosis of production issues. The use of notepad++ and similar tools that filters the right messages help developers to analyze the workflows, identify causes of errors and pinpoint the root-cause. Thank you UiPath Academy.

2 Likes

UI Interaction is one of the important topics and somewhere different from the previous topics where users inputs from programming perspective was involved.

1 Like

In this course in UI Interactions topic → Practice-3 question Data scraping & UI elements: I am not able to solve that question because ACME link is not working. I am not able to get any catalog as mentioned in the problem statement. The downloaded solution is also empty. kindly let me know the proper path of ACME page and provide the proper solution package for this question.
Thanks in advance.

I just finished the Excel and Data Tables Course - Practice 3 Calculating Percentages. I noticed that the solution showed an index variable that was checked for a value of 0 in the last if statement before appending the data to the spreadsheet. I could not find where the value was set to 0 and where it was changed from 0. I therefore set the default value of the index to 0 and used an assign activity to increase the index by one each time it looped through the For each statement. My solution worked, but I am very curious as to where you set the index value and then changed it in the published solution.

2 Likes

In the course it refers to link https://acme-test.uipath.com/account/login
but it should be: ACME System 1 - Log In (first register)
I hope this link works for you

1 Like

The tutorials are good. It would be much better if they are video tutorials instead of reading everything.

1 Like

In the section for creating first workflow: It will be helpful to indicate that after installing UiPath studio, install and enable UiPath extension for Chrome, Edge (or whichever browser)

Hi Danush, I have a couple of questions for you.
I’m planning on taking the first certificate (UiRPA) in a couple of weeks.
Do i need to do the RPA Developer Foundation or not? Which Learning Plans from the Academy did you study for this certificate?
Are there any entry-level jobs which I can apply to having this certificate or is just helpful for the journey to RPA Developer?
Did you manage to get the UiARD certificate by now?
Thanks

Hi,
I have two suggestions:
RPA Dev Foundation academy: “Introduction” is assessed for 30minutes, but the course has 10 pages, each with links to check out, two 10+minutes videos where you are encouraged to try along (pause&try yourself) and installation process. I think the time might not be calculated properly.
Secondly, I’ve found a tiny bug: one link at the end of this course has bad link:

Otherwise coursed are well structured.
Have a nice day, Vit Hlavacek.

Hi there.
It has been going ok (except minor issues) till the last part of the course.
I’ve tried a lot of attempts how to orginize the settings of Orchestrator and UIPath Assistant.
At last I’m totally stuck. I can’t run any robot despite I deleted all settings several times and made them again in Assistant and Orhcestrator. No results. And I have not found the detailed information what exact settings have to be made on each Orchestrator page.
By the way the instructions and video lessions are not relevant to the newest version of Orchestrator and Assistant.
Could anybody help me with settings of Orchestrator and Assistant? Maybe there is any links to the detailed information?
I’m using Community edition.

When I try to start robot, I push “Start a job button”

But then in the form I can’t see any robots to start a job

In the Robots section there are following settings

The robot was created in Default level

Hello again. Thanks to FAQ section in the forum. I’ve found the link to Bogdan Ripa and set the Orchestrator settings with personal workspaces.
But in the Studio and Assistant I had to update connection to the Orchestrator.
Now it’s finally works.
Good luck everyone and stay healthy!

I’m working through the RPA Developer Foundation course. Did “RPA Citizen Developer Foundation” before.
The RPA Developer Foundation I find pretty ok but please initiate a complete rewrite of the Orchestrator for Developers course. Apart from the general introduction, concepts etc it is not very useful. It’s basically outdated so not possible to get it to work if you are new to orchestrator.

I’ll try the link Viacheslav posted, but basis operation should be clear after going through the training material.

Good course easy to follow …you should work on fix the reported issues

I’ve finished Introduction to the RPA Developer Role . Very interesting to basic understanding of RPA functionality and components.

For now everything is fine

I’ve reached the end of the Variables, Data Types & Control Flow module!
It was very interesting and useful.

In my opinion Academy is at the highest level, but I met the one case where the presented robot hasn’t included the activities mentioned in the description. Overall, I am very pleased. Thank you

I´ve finished RPA Dev Foundation Data Manipulation lesson, it was very useful, specially the practices.