RPA Developer Foundation - Feedback Space

I am enjoying it so far, although there are fewer things that are different from the video, like the VB or C radiobox is not in the application year 2020(UiPath studio community), then the application requested if i had like to save the file main with three option yes no or cancel, which also not in the video, and although i manage to print my result on a text file instead of in the console. or may because am newbie
All in all i enjoyed the Training so far and i am looking forward to get more from the training.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Project Organization - Practice 4 - Libraries
In my opinion the school solution for this practice should be 2 sequences instead of 4. One of the goals of this lesson is re-usability. The same sequences can be re-used with the addition of a “Tax ID” Argument and an IF activity in the “Navigating*” sequence.

The best online self-training I have met.

In most of the lessons where credentials are involved the training is sure to point out the use of the Secure Credential functionality. However, the email activities only support a password of type “String” which means the Secure Credentials cannot be used. I believe it would be good to add a SecureString option to the product, but I also thing it would be good to address the problem head on in the training instead of having us find out the hard way the SecureString.ToString won’t do the trick.

Hi, Thanks for the course.

I have a suggestion for the Part “Data Manipulation” > “RegEx Builder”: The in-built RegEx-Builder of UiPath is far away from being comfortable to work with (except for the predefined patterns like URL or E-Mail). So it would be nice for beginners to point them to a site like https://regex101.com/ for building and testing Regex-Patterns.

3 Likes

download from academy not opening on UiPath Community License. Can some one tell me what is the issue.

This Chapter " Data Manipulation" gives a wide range of examples to work on and get more details.
Every example will teach us a new logic and learning. So I would say who are all going through this … without skipping anything… need to complete.

1 Like

Just finished the Data Manipulation class. It was very intense and allowed me to learn a lot because I had to read and investigate a lot to complete the practices.

1 Like

Just now finished my Excel and Data from RPA Developer Foundation Course.

This section I feel, instructor need to give more idea on what all the functions do. for better understanding.
Rest all is good

Hello, My progress is not getting saved. I want to know how will I get the certificate?

UI Element topic is most useful in daily action on applications which we work. It covers most of the almost everything with respective to interacting with any UI Element on screen.

Methods and Activities are explained very good. Provided we should get through example workouts.

Find Children activity in Selectors is complicated concept. and input variable is not passing to selector Tag , I wanted to change aaname= {{input}} but it is not taking…

I did have some challenges during the initial training with the first robot. The *:?? character sequence would not validate. I changed it to : and it worked fine. Maybe this will be clarified in subsequent training.

**Hi there, just want to share some feedback when learning REFramework Deep Dive. When creating a blank REFramework, in the Framework folder, there are varies of subworkflows to use but seems you missed ONE, which is GetAppCredential.xaml Please have a check and advise. Thank you!

If you have any questions or anything I am not clear, pelase contact me via the email.**

Hi All,
Just finished my UiRPA certification. passed with 82%
Guys I just wanted to share that I achieved this only using the academy materials and also their official documentation especially the Orchestrator documentation helped alot. Thanks again @uipath and all the community members for the incredible support. Just feel free to ask me anything regarding my experience, i’d love to share whatever I know according to the best of my knowledge.
:heartpulse: :100:

3 Likes

Hi guys, how do I create an ACME account? Thanks :smiley:

Hello,

This course is very helpful.
So far, however, my main point is that Academy is not recording my progress.
I have 70 - 80% tasks behind me and the panel still shows 28%.
Has anyone met a similar situation?
Thank you very much in advance for information on how to solve this problem.

Best regards,
Sławomir Chmura

Hello,

I think the link provided for RegEx in the Learning Courses in Data Manipulation is incorrect. It’s showing a blank page. May need to be updated or is it because I’m using IE which is why it’s not displaying correctly? :slight_smile:

REGEX page

1 Like

Hi Slawomir,

Can you please raise a ticket here: Contact UiPath Learning
Providing some screenshots of the issue you are facing will help a lot in resolving it.

Thank you.

Hello
I’m completely new in visual basic so for me video are too quick to understand and take notes and some exercices are difficult because I don’t know the methods to use

2 Likes