RPA Developer Foundation - Feedback Space

Thank you for this course. Maybe a summerized hightlights document or guide, which could be download, would be a good complement to this course. Such a tool may already exist but I didn’t find it.
thank you

I expect a video in this cource but its ok

@Pedro_Abritta Welcome to the community. We will learn together :grinning:

thank you

Thank you

The information can be made much useful.

nice course :+1:

I have just started the course and will continue learning. It’s a very good learning experience, the content is easy to understand.

Thank you to the team.

Hi,

I am doing the RPA Developer Advanced course in the PartnerPlatform and I am having an issue:

when I try to access the second exercise of the training (Generate Yearly Report - Upload Assignment) I receive this message:

“You do not have access to this Assessment. Please contact your Administrator to request access.”

Does anyone know what should I do?

A really good course to start with RPA and that gives you guidelines to keep learning and growing on the RPA path. The content is easy to understand and the videos help a lot.

I was looking for this specific course and it was hard to find.
this seems a good starters course

Hi all,

When indicating the type into fields, I select the anchors “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “Role in Company”, but when the automation run the robot inputs some of the data in the wrong fields, such as address, phone number, etc. Any advice or help?

Thanks!

Literally none of the attachment Downloads in any of the courses I’ve tried are valid. I’ve been able to download no pdf/zip etc to assist me in my learning. I’m very disappointed and I’m worried about the professionalism of this company. Really bad first impression.

@Jester So sorry to hear about the issues you are facing.
Can you please confirm the browser you are using while trying to download?
We have a known issue with Firefox, by which downloading attachments does not work.
We are currently investigating the issue.
In the meantime, as a workaround, we would suggest you switch to any other browser.
Once again, apologies for the inconvenience and let us know if we can help in any other way.

Best,
Alin

Yes it’s firefox, sigh. That’s unbelieveable that downloads don’t work from your site with all popular browsers, just unreal. Will switch browser while UiPath hires some competent staff to work on their website.

The courses in general are practical and have everything necessary for one to investigate and learn, but since there is so much information, one might get confused. Perhaps it would be useful in the plan for each user to anchor the notes that are interesting or exercises.
At the moment, if you are looking for examples with explanations, they are good, worse in the course, not so good in some cases.

Good start, but the parts about Classic and Modern doesn’t match the version of StudioX that’s available for download from UiPath.com; There is no choice for switching between the two as mentioned, so a big part of the first course seemed redundant.

Is there an equivalent to this ‘RPA Solution Architect Foundation’ for StudioX or will you exchange this in a near future?

It was a good course so far. Different video examples and distinct practices helped me a lot to understand and experiment different concepts in RPA automation using UiPath. Look forward to learn more.