RPA Developer Foundation - Feedback Space

Hi,
I still have the issue.
My browser is Chrome.

me, too

Hi @111183 and @rrmaliwat ,

We are aware of certain technical issues caused by the latest Chrome update. These affect Chrome and Edge. We are treating this with the highest priority and estimate to have it fixed in the next 1-2 days.

If the issue persists afterwards, please raise a ticket and we’ll investigate further.

Best,
Razvan

1 Like

Thank you

It has been good so far.

This is one of the best course to learn new things

Having lots of issues getting courses to show as completed, keeping me from moving on.

Nice work, great course, tks!

I have the problem with saving course/module progress: the progress isn’t always saved up to the last item you viewed.

Great training. WIsh it could save my proress from where I last stopped when i leave and come back.

Also the engage with UI forum is stopping me from completing a module despite having already given my feedback.

1 Like

it doesn’t save

I Started my journey with RPA . So far it is interesting, I’m facing difficulty in understanding the terminology. But still moving on without stoping. we hope something wonderful is going to happen

Its really amazing and very interesting

Did you find any way to complete this module

Sometimes when I close chrome, the progress of the course goes back to 0 and I have to click through everything again to complete it.

The course goes very fast in the demo videos, and skips a lot of steps, which caused more difficulty in the beginning, even with replay.

The course is very helpful thus far. There have been minor issues with the website when I try to start new courses and the course page doesn’t load. Other than that, it has been great.

all ok so far

I am quite confuse on the progress… I can’t record the progress properly