RPA Developer Foundation - Feedback Space

In the ProcessUserData tutorial, the Type Into FirstName step uses the “row” method, whereas the latest Studio version uses “CurrentRow”. And zipped solution uses a completely different activity altogether to complete that step. I understand that things change, but a robust process that updates the affected tutorials seems fairly fundamental to offering a coding academy. Thanks for inviting feebdack!

I believe this training is for Advance level of developer, Its not necessary to learn from scratch

Thank you for flagging this. Both courses have now been updated with the correct videos.

the course is good ,but the Chinese caption is kind of hard to understand ,it does not match the video some time.
And for the new learner ,it’s hard about the VB.NET part .hope that you have the
Prerequisite courses for vb.net

So great. Tks for sharing informations.

Please see my posts in: UiPath StudioX - Feedback Space - #12 by fred.bullmer

So far the training has been good. I am learning a lot about RPA

I Learned a lot from this course. I wish I’d realized that the Learning Resources might be helpful at the beginning.

It was indeed good, I must say. Lots of learnings about basics which will be helpful to move ahead in RPA journey. One suggestion. The demo videos in the courses should be bit slower to get the better understanding of the processes performed.

No problems so far. Chugging along.

Getting more interesting.

Apasionante mundo que se nos abre, estoy encantada

Bien completo el material de estudio, excelente.

it is very good and helping

in between course sometimes we need to restart the page that issue I faced so far

Cada vez más útil y de fácil comprensión

I am enjoying my courses in RPA Developer Foundation training. I just hope that I can remember all the details.

This basics is alright!

The ‘Build Your First Automation Process’ lesson was very instructive and well done. I would request larger text in the entry fields. Sometimes I could not make out what the written text was so I had to zoom in my browser to get a better look while the video was paused.

learning from academy is very helpful